A traditional coffee maker with a retro design. Its unique line and visible units make Astoria Rapallo a special, refined coffee maker. The manual lever machine, reliable and simple to use, is produced for those barmen who want to stick to the tried-and-true tradition of Italian espresso coffee, even in their coffee machine.
- Copper boiler and pipes
- Body in stainless steel and aluminium
- Double pressure gauge for boiler and pump pressure
- Indicator light to indicate when the machine is supplied with electrical power
- Electronic Automatic Water Refill (A.W.R.)
- The Astoria Rapallo is a replica of Astoria’s first standard production espresso machine built in 1968
- Automatic water refill, 2 stainless steel steam wands
- 4″ adjustable legs for flexibility in your work space
- Rechargeable water softener
The Astoria Rapallo AEP is a two group professional semi-automatic machine with a modern “heart” within a “good old time” body.
As a matter of fact it is the replica of our first standard production espresso machine built in 1968.
If you are looking for that touch of nostalgia in a money making tool the Rapallo is the answer. This version continuously brews coffee by a push button which controls the group and determines the coffee dosage.
Beautiful neon light on the back of the machine
– Automatic water refill (A.W.R.)
– Two stainless steel steam wands
– One hot water spout
– Rechargeable water softener (only AEP)
– Body made of baked enamel steel and painted alluminum
– Frame structure is galvanized steel assembled without welding – Boiler and pipes made in copper and brass
– Dual gauges for boiler and pump pressure control (only AEP)
– Indicator light to inform the machine is on